It doesn’t matter. 47% of the electorate will vote for her BLINDLY. The dumb leading the dumber.
Sometimes I feel like I’m flogging a skeleton, telling you day after day what a gigantic liar Hillary is. Even when the things we learn make it clear the reality is worse than anyone previously realized, it’s almost as if people have become desensitized to it. Sure, she’s a total liar, but we’ve known that for years. So what?
But it’s more than just that. It’s also the extent to which others who should have been holding her accountable bent over backwards to avoid doing so. Specifically I’m thinking about the director of the FBI and the news media, both of whom have access to extensive evidence of Hillary’s dishonesty, and both of which have declined to take the actions they should have taken with the information they had.
I’ll give James Comey one cheer for revealing as much as he did about Hillary’s lawbreaking, but unless he was under orders from Loretta Lynch and/or Obama, I can’t countenance his absurd excuses for letting her off the hook and refusing to recommend prosecution.
And as for the rest of the FBI, how can it sleep at night having taken no action against the woman who turned in an interview performance like this?
For example, Mrs. Clinton told the FBI that she “did not know” that the “(C)” marks on classified material meant classified and “speculated it was referencing paragraphs marked in alphabetical order.” Yet in her famous—and last—press conference about the emails in March 2015 she said, “I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.” To the public she claims to be a sharp professional who knows the score; to the FBI she presents herself as a clueless grandee who left the details to her minions.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton on new evidence that Hillary Clinton’s State Department aides gave Clinton Foundation donors special treatment. Photo credit: Getty Images.
Mrs. Clinton even told FBI agents she “never had a concern” with how discussions of potential drone strikes were handled and classified and “could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike.” In all, she told the FBI 27 times that she “could not recall” or “did not remember specifically” key details and events.
Mrs. Clinton also said in March 2015 that she used private email so she could use only one digital device, and her legal team turned two Blackberries over to the FBI. But the FBI identified 13 other mobile devices and five iPads that had potentially processed classified material. The Clintons were “unable to locate any of these devices” and only three of the iPads, says the FBI.
This also turned out to be convenient because it means the FBI couldn’t determine if those devices were hacked. The FBI summary explains that the loss of the 13 at-large devices and the “inability to recover all server equipment and the lack of complete server log data” during her tenure “limited the FBI’s forensic analysis of the server systems.”
Mrs. Clinton knew the risks of being hacked by foreign spies. Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security Eric Boswell sent a 2011 memo directly to Mrs. Clinton that warned of a surge in hackers breaking into State personal email accounts. An all-points bulletin to State personnel sent under Mrs. Clinton’s name recommended against conducting State business over personal email “due to information security concerns.” She told the FBI she “did not recall” this episode, but she “understood the email system used by her husband’s personal staff had an excellent track record with respect to security and had never been breached.”
Yet the FBI reveals that the account of a Bill Clinton personal aide on the server was hacked in 2013 and the intruder “browsed e-mail folders and files.” The FBI also discovered she sent or received “hundreds of e-mails” marked classified or confidential outside of U.S. territory, where the danger of hacking is highest.
Mrs. Clinton also kept up a clandestine correspondence with her political Svengali and Clinton Foundation retainer Sidney Blumenthal, whose AOL account was hacked by the Romanian known as Guccifer in 2013. Though President Obama had barred Mr. Blumenthal from government, Mr. Blumenthal sent Mrs. Clinton at least 179 memos, some of which she then forwarded through the bureaucracy after having his name excised. Twenty-four of these dispatches were so sensitive that State later classified them.
In other words, Mrs. Clinton kept a man banned by her boss on the family foundation payroll, then used Mr. Blumenthal as an off-the-official-books counselor whose memos she spread around State after disguising their provenance. She conned Mr. Obama too.
So let’s review:
- Hillary claimed she didn’t know a “C” meant classified. For four years she was Secretary of State and she never knew this. That is what she’s asking us to believe.
- Hillary had no concerns about what might happen if hackers learned of impending drone strikes.
- Hillary circulated memos from Sid Blumenthal within the State Department, but only after removing his name so no one would know they came from the man Obama had banned from working in the government. Much of this information also ended up having to be classified, but only after Hillary circulated it widely via her schlock, homebrew e-mail server.
- Hillary did not just use one device as she originally claimed, nor did she use two as it later appeared. No. She used as many as 13, and at least six of them have not been and cannot be located.
- Hillary e-mailed Obama from using her schlock, homebrew e-mail server when she was overseas and at greatest risk of hacking.
- Hillary claimed she never received training on how to handle the disposal of sensitive information, even though she signed paperwork to the contrary.
- Much of the effort to wipe Hillary’s schlock, homebrew e-mail server came after the public became aware of it, and at the very time Hillary claimed she wanted the public to see her e-mails. No one ever believed that, but now we have proof it was a lie.
- A directive went out under Hillary’s name warning against the use of private e-mail for government business because of the sensitive nature of the information being sent, but she claimed she did not remember this, and she obviously didn’t follow her own directive.
Now anyone can see what all this is really about. Hillary was running a pay-for-play State Department using the Clinton Foundation as the conduit for the money, and she set up the schlock, homebrew e-mail server because she thought it would shield her e-mails from congressional subpoenas and Freedom of Information Act requests. What Hillary didn’t count on was a lawsuit by the private group Judicial Watch, which has resulted in orders to have much of the information released by a very reluctant State Department, which is trying every stalling maneuver it can think of but it is running out of ways to keep dragging its feet.
What we’re learning about Hillary’s FBI interview makes it that much more appalling that Comey did not recommend prosecution. But then, I don’t think there was ever any chance of that happening. I think he was under orders from Lynch via Obama that Hillary was to skate no matter what the evidence showed. And maybe it was an act of character on his part that he has released as much information as he has. At least this way we know for sure that Hillary is a crook and a liar, even if the Justice Department refuses to treat her like one.